PROFESSIONAL LEAD INSTALLATION SERVICES
Certain items during your residential or commercial move may require the services of a Lead Installer or Team from our Commercial Division to professionally move or install. Our team is equipped to handle advanced and complicated installation services.
RESIDENTIAL LEAD INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Pieces requiring mounting or unmounting from a wall like chandeliers, TVs and large wall hangings.
- Pieces requiring bolting to or from a floor or the ground like play houses and gun safes.
- Rare occasions that a window or banister must be removed for over sized furniture.
- Dis/reassembly of large custom furniture like built in cabinets, Stone Creek entertainment centers or universal gym equipment with pulleys.
- Disconnecting/moving larger appliances like sub zero refrigerators, Viking Stoves that may also require removal of countertops and cabinetry.
COMMERCIAL LEAD INSTALLATION SERVICES
- Pieces requiring mounting or unmounting from a wall like lighting, TVs, large art work, white boards, cork boards and modular furniture.
- Pieces requiring bolting to or from a floor like cubicles, conference room tables, server/telecommunication racks and safes.
- Disconnecting/moving commercial appliances from restaurants.
- Delicate pieces of technology like medical and AV equipment.
- Dis/reassembly of large custom furniture like built in cabinets, cash wraps, kiosks and executive desks.
- Large high value items over 500 pounds.
|Per Lead Installer||$90.00 / hour|