Enjoy our special promotional rates when you coordinate your move on the dates listed below. Prices based on availability.
|2-HOUR MIN.||PER HOUR|
|2 movers||$95 + trip charge|
|3 movers||$115 + trip charge|
|4 movers||$135 + trip charge|
|5 movers||$155 + trip charge|
|MONDAY, JANUARY 22|
|SUNDAY, JANUARY 28|
|SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4|
|WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7|
|SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 11|
|WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14|
|SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 18|
|WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 21|
Applicable Monday – Thursdays except first and last two days of the month. Rates may be higher based on short notice and availability.
|2-HOUR MIN.||PER HOUR|
|2 movers||$99 + trip charge|
|3 movers||$119 + trip charge|
|4 movers||$139 + trip charge|
|5 movers||$159 + trip charge|
Our rates cover Labor Only services, Packing services, or a combination of both.
Standard equipment and tools included to prepare all the large items for transit. Our crews are specialized for any size residential moving service including high rises and staging services.
Applicable Friday – Sunday and the first and last two dates of the month. Rates may be higher based on short notice and availability.
|2-HOUR MIN.||PER HOUR|
|2 movers||$109 + trip charge|
|3 movers||$129 + trip charge|
|4 movers||$149 + trip charge|
|4 movers||$169 + trip charge|
*TRIP CHARGE: The trip charge covers the time to get our crew to and from the move. It also covers the entire fuel expense, all the shrink wrap, and tax.
Since the trip charge is based on the package you elect and where you origin and destination are, we would request you call our office to determine the exact price.
Need a truck or container loaded?
With the growth of companies like Pack Rat, PODs and ABF, Labor Only services have become a growing side of the moving industry. Labor Only means a crew will arrive with equipment and no moving truck. Perfect for customers who are using a pod service or leasing their own truck and need professional loading or unloading.
Need your small items packed before your move?
Packing your household is one of the most important components to a successful move and the amount of time it takes is often underestimated. With all the stress of moving, packing often gets pushed to the last minute. Let us help! Whether it’s a few items that need crating or an entire household, we offer expertise with packing the finest of goods and competitive pricing for materials.
If we are performing load only services without transportation, you’ll be required to sign our Care & Custody waiver before the start of our services.
We highly suggest viewing our Insurance Option Page to see coverage options and exposures you may have regarding this move.
We do require customers to sign our Appliance Waiver and Release before we dis/reconnect appliances. Additionally, we highly recommend that you closely oversee the first time you run your appliances to prevent water leaks.
We require a minimum of a 3 movers onsite to perform hoisting services.
EACH CREW WILL ARRIVE WITH
- Magliner hand trucks
- Heavy duty furniture dollies (four-wheelers)
- Shrink wrap to protect upholstered furniture
- Door jamb protectors
- Curb and step ramps
- Polyurethane floor runners for entrances
CUSTOMERS HIRING US FOR LOADING SERVICE NEED TO PROVIDE
- Moving truck or container
- Furniture pads (can often be leased from truck rental or container company)
- Webbing rope or ratchet straps to secure everything (or we can provide webbing for $24 / per 60 feet)
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Appliance dolly
- Masonite flooring protection
PREMIUM SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL COST
- Carpet film: $50
- Felt pads for furniture going on hardwood floors: $25 /pack
- Pool table dis/reassembly: $345-395 – Includes stretching felts and balancing table
SPECIALTY INSTALLATION SERVICES
Certain large items and request are outside of the scope of standard moving services, but can be handled with assistance from our Commercial Division. Pricing for a lead installer is $75.50 per hour. A lead installer is required to join the crew to handle the following items or scenarios:
- Pieces requiring mounting or unmounting from a wall like chandeliers, TVs, large wall hangings and murphy beds
- Pieces requiring bolting to or from a floor or the ground like play houses and gun safes
- Rare occasions that a window or banister must be removed for over sized furniture
- Dis/reassembly of large custom furniture like built in cabinets, Stone Creek entertainment centers or universal gym equipment with pulleys
- Disconnecting/moving larger appliances like sub zero refrigerators, Viking Stoves that may also require removal of countertops and cabinetry
Moving with a Truck
With classic packages starting at two movers and a truck, we offer highly competitive moving rates in the Phoenix, Arizona and the Southwestern Region without compromising the quality you deserve.
Need packing supplies? We offer an assortment of all the materials needed to pack everything from your china and stemware to lamps and artwork. Free delivery for orders of $100 or more.